Hire Terms & Conditions
This agreement is made between Studio Time Ltd as Owner of the equipment (hereinafter called the Owner) and
It is agreed as follows:
- The Owner will let and the Hirer will take on hire the Audio Visual Equipment.
- The duration of the hire shall be as agreed.
- The equipment may be used during the period of the hire only by persons appointed by the Hirer and may
not be rehired or loaned to any other external company.
- The Hirer shall pay to the Owner as payment for the hire of the equipment for the period the sum stated
in the final agreement. If the Hirer fails to pay the full amount by the agreed date, we will seek to obtain
the full amount outstanding, along with the costs of debt recovery and additional court and ancillary
costs, by using a debt collection agency.
- The Hirer shall pay for all consumables used in the equipment during the period of hire.
- THE HIRER MUST ENSURE THAT;
- The equipment is kept safe and dry
- The equipment is locked up when not attended
- The equipment is not stored in a vehicle
- HIRER’S LIABILITY
The Hirer acknowledges that he/she shall be liable in respect of any loss or damage to or late rerturn of equipment
and agrees to the Credit Card or Debit Card used in settlement of the hire charge transaction(s) being charged for
the recovery of the outstanding amount as specified on the additional invoice that will be raised in relation to this
- OWNER’S OBLIGATIONS
The Owner shall supply the equipment in a safe and useable condition.
MECHANICAL REPAIRS AND ACCIDENTS
- If the equipment is damaged or requires repair whether because of an accident or breakdown, the Hirer
shall advise the Owner of the full circumstances by telephone or email as soon as practicable.
- The Hirer shall not arrange or undertake any repairs without the authority of the Owner except to the
extent that the repairs are necessary to prevent further damage to the equipment or to other property.
- The Hirer shall not:
Company Registration No: 06680344. Registered Office: Studio 25,, 10 Martello Street,, London, E8 3PE, United Kingdom
- Sublet or hire the equipment to any other person or company without the prior permission of
- Permit the equipment to be operated outside his authority
RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT
- The Hirer shall at or before the expiry of the term of the hire, deliver the equipment at the agreed time, or
obtain the Owner’s consent to the continuation of hire. IMMEDIATE RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT WHERE
DEFAULT OR DAMAGE
- The Owner shall have the right to terminate the hiring and take immediate possession of the equipment if
the Hirer fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, or if the equipment is damaged. The
termination of the hiring under the authority of this clause shall be without prejudice to the other rights
of the Owner and the rights of the Hirer under this agreement or otherwise.
- If the Hirer wishes to cancel the order within 48 working hours of the delivery (Monday to Friday) then
the Hirer is liable for the full cost of the hire, otherwise we will issue a credit note and the full amount be
We take pride in offering great customer support for our equipment and know best how to fix problems that may
arise. There are, however, some limitations as to what we can do:
We will only support you and our own equipment during the period of the hire.
We may not offer free support for equipment which has been significantly altered.
Our support hours are strictly Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise agreed
Our equipment is regularly checked and serviced however, problems do arise from time-to-time and if you do
experience an issue and we cannot resolve during the period of the hire; we will gladly refund your hire pro-rata of
the remaining hire period.
Studio Time Ltd will not be liable for any consequential losses if you have installation problems with any product,
please contact us as soon as possible on 020 8090 0875